1. not based on or conforming to what is generally done or believed.
2. "his unconventional approach to training"
3. synonyms: unusual, irregular, unorthodox, unfamiliar, uncommon, unwonted, out of the ordinary, atypical, singular, alternative, different;
noun: republic; plural noun: republics
1. a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
2. “The republic was created by the people who wanted to change the way people train.”
The Unconventional Republic is a place where trainers get together to collaborate on new and exciting training methods. Whether you are an elite trainer or a backyard trainer, this is the place where everyone can connect. You can use this site as a forum to share your ideas with like-minded people, a place to advertise your products, or a place to get the information you need to start your own form of unconventional training. As a republic, every trainer who has a dream of becoming successful in their craft is able to grow. By focusing on unconventional systems, we have created a republic where everyone can be free, where everyone won’t be judged, and where everyone can feel comfortable about their role in the Unconventional Training world.